You Speak, We Listen, We Act.
It is manned by skilled and effective agents to accurately deliver high-quality service to UBA customers and prospects alike.
UBA Customer Fulfilment Centre
We offer services that meet our customers’ everyday banking needs, such as:
Account Balance Inquiries
Information on UBA products and services
ATM card block requests
Card transaction disputes
Online banking inquiries
Card PIN re-issue requests
Online banking password resets
Resolution of complaints that span our different products and services
Customer Feedback Survey
Dear Esteemed Customer,
In our bid to meet your service expectations, we solicit your feedback on the quality of our service delivery.
Kindly take a few minutes to complete this questionnaire. Be assured this exercise will not take more than five minutes to complete.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We currently have 3 branches in Nairobi located as follows
– Ground Floor, Apollo Centre, Ring Road Westlands
– Ground Floor, NHIF Builiding, Ragati Road, Community
– Ground Floor, Enterprise Centre, Enterprise Road, Industrial Area
In order to open a personal account you will need to provide us with the following documents:
- – Your Identity Card or Passport (copy and original)
- – KRA PIN
- – Passport photo
- – Minimum operating balance (where applicable)
- – A completed address verification form (available at the bank)
We offer several ways in which customers can bank virtually as follows:
- – Internet Banking
- – Mobile Banking (Both Mobile App and USSD)
- – LEO Chatbanking via Facebook messenger
A comprehensive tariff guide is available to customers and members of the public here. It is also available at the bottom of all our website pages.