You Speak, We Listen, We Act.
It is manned by skilled and effective agents to accurately deliver high-quality service to UBA customers and prospects alike.
UBA Customer Fulfilment Centre
We offer services that meet our customers’ everyday banking needs, such as:
Account Balance Inquiries
Information on UBA products and services
ATM card block requests
Card transaction disputes
Online banking inquiries
Card PIN re-issue requests
Online banking password resets
Resolution of complaints that span our different products and services
Have you experienced or observed any unethical or unprofessional conduct?
Kindly contact us with the details below. Your confidentiality wishes shall be fully respected.
Whistle Blowing lines
Toll Free +254 711 027 027, +254 711 027 028
WhatsApp Number +234 7040090290, +254 110523054
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We currently have 5 branches in Kenya, these are:
– Ground Floor, UBA Bank, Imperial Court, Westlands Road, Nairobi
– Ground Floor, NHIF Building, Ragati Road, Community, Nairobi
– Ground Floor, Enterprise Centre, Enterprise Road, Industrial Area, Nairobi
– Ground Floor, Vickers House, Kenyatta Avenue – KRA Roundabout, Nakuru
– Ground Floor, Harbour House, Moi Avenue, Mombasa
In order to open a personal account you will need to provide us with the following documents:
- – Your Identity Card or Passport (copy and original)
- – KRA PIN
- – Passport photo
- – Minimum operating balance (where applicable)
- – A completed address verification form (available at the bank)
We offer several ways in which customers can bank virtually as follows:
- – Internet Banking
- – Mobile Banking (Both Mobile App and USSD)
- – LEO Chatbanking via Facebook messenger
A comprehensive tariff guide is available to customers and members of the public here. It is also available at the bottom of all our website pages.